All the offers after this post are expired – but feel free to look around! It’s kind of neat to see what kind of freebies were being offered 4 years ago!
HerSavings.com is updated daily, except for those 4 years I took a break to work on another site! So, yes, I have a lot of catching up to do…and a little more dusting…..haha!
And let me just say, it is so good to be back!
Are you ready for Black Friday?!! I am not so sure if I am ready for the crowds! The deal seeker and the allure of saving money calls me though, so I might just have to toughen up and get ready – or maybe I will just shop online in my pajamas! Here are all the Black Friday ads that have been released, all put together in one place, so you can make your own game plan and shopping list for Black Friday!
Here are a few of my favorite deals:
WALMART: Read the rest of this entry »
Request your FREE coupon booklet from Publix, containing over $50 worth of coupons! If you’ve already signed up, your summer booklet with over $50 in savings should arrive in the mail soon. And if you’ve never participated in the Stocking Spree, sign up for a booklet now!
* Limit 1 booklet per household. This coupon booklet can only be requested in the following states: AL, GA, FL, TN.
Listed below is some great deals that you can score at Publix for this week of May 12-18, 2011.
- They take competitor coupons, but check with your store to see which stores they consider a competitor.
- Coupons are doubled up to and including $.50 in most locations, however Publix in Florida does not double.
- You can stack a competitor Q with a MFG coupon, or stack a Publix Q with a MFG coupon.
- Publix has lots of BOGO deals and you can use a coupon on each item.
Sales, coupon policies and available items may vary by store. Please call your store to confirm and/or check your local Publix ad.
Hidden Valley Salad Dressing $3.45
-$1/1 Hidden Valley Salad Dressing 3/13/2011 SS Insert (exp 5/15/2011)
= $0.72 each after coupon and BOGO
Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese $2.59
-$1/1 Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese Dinner 4/17/2011 SS Insert (exp 5/17/2011)
–$1/1 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (IE) Printable (FF)
= $0.30 each after coupon and BOGO
New York Style Bagel Crisps $2.69
-$1/1 New York Style Bagel Crisps 2/27/2011 SS Insert (exp 5/31/2011) AND
-$0.55/1 any Eggs when you buy New York Style 5/8/2011 SS Insert (exp 9/30/2011)
= $0.34 each after coupon and BOGO (plus $0.55 off eggs!)
Welch’s Grape Juice $4.09
-$0.75/1 Welch’s Juice 4/17/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/15/2011)
= $1.30 each after coupon and BOGO
I want to give a HUGE thanks to TheThriftyMama for putting this list together!!
Here are several new PUBLIX printable coupons worth printing. These are PUBLIX Store coupons and can be stacked with manufacturer coupons for greater savings!
- $2/1 General Mills Cereals: Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs, Cookie Crisps, Cinnamon Toast Crunch (15.6 – 24.9 oz) OR Nature Valley Granola Bars (14.8 – 17.8 oz)
- $1/4 Yoplait Yogurt Cups (4 – 6 oz)
- $1/1 Progresso Soup
- $2/1 Hellmann’s Real Mayonaise (30 oz+)
- $1/1 Swanson Broth or Stock (26 – 48 oz)
- $1/1 Wish Bone Dressing (16 oz+)
- $0.55/1 Knorr Sides
- $1.25/1 Pace Salsa or Picante (24 oz)
- $1/1 V – 8 Juice or V – Fusion Juice (46 oz)
These coupons are valid until 5/29/2011.
Albertsons Bath & Body Works CVS Fred Meyer HEB Kmart Kroger old navy Publix Rite Aid SafeWay Target Walgreens Walmart
Papa John’s: BOGO FREE Pizza Deal!
Home Depot: FREE Kids Workshop Event
11/11 Sunday Paper Coupon Insert Preview
IKEA: $25 off $150 Purchase Coupon
Sunday Coupon Funny
MinuteKEY Kiosk: FREE Key
Taco Bell: FREE Doritos Locos Tacos
FREE 5-Hour Energy Sticker
FREE Skittles Product Coupon
Today’s List Of Printable Coupons! 10/23